Volunteers are the heartbeat of our organization, and the volunteer’s experience with Habitat Saskatchewan is of the utmost importance to us! Our goal is to follow up with our volunteer groups after their volunteer experience on our build sites to see if they would share their feedback anonymously. By doing this, Habitat can learn and grow from understanding their experiences and improve when improvement is needed.
My Volunteer Experience
Here is some of the feedback we have received from groups that have come and volunteered at
our build sites:
- Volunteering was very rewarding. The staff and other volunteers that were not from our group were all friendly. I have, and will continue to, encourage others to volunteer with Habitat.
- Great atmosphere! Great people!
- Great build site staff! They were amazing to work with and all very knowledgeable, helpful, and polite.
- Very well organized and a good program. I enjoyed working with the staff
- RBC thoroughly enjoys these volunteer build days with habitat. Thank you so much for this opportunity.
- The Habitat staff were very patient and upbeat. I appreciated that there were options for work that did not involve using power tools. It was a positive experience.
- It was really great to work with all other volunteers. The coordinator also shared more about how the program works for prospective families, so that was great.